|Article number:||TYK-6869HD - tyk 1HZ|
|Availability:||Out of stock|
It is best to order this kit from the NEW RADD Cruisers eCom site.
The small parts links on this page will take you to the new site.
This product description contains important information that you must read to correctly place your order.
• Choose this kit for vehicles that see Heavy Duty use such as towing trailers, running much larger than stock tires, consistently carry heavy loads and/or you have a turbo installed on your 1HZ engine and it's tuned to perfection.
• This kit is also used with the 13BT engine with the H55F 5 speed transmission.
Note 1: The release bearing and pilot bearing are different for the 1HZ and the 13BT, but the disc and pressure plate are common.
Note 2: Order the pilot bearing separately - it is not included in this kit - and the 1HZ item is not a commonly available bearing.
Note 3: The release bearing supplied is this kit by default is the item for the 1HZ engine. The release bearing for 13BT applications, is part number: 90363-45013
Important: Send a note with your clutch kit order if you are installing this in a 13BT powered vehicle and I will supply the correct 13BT release bearing instead of the 1HZ release bearing.
Note 4: You must machine your flywheel when replacing your clutch. The flywheel must be machined with a +0.5 mm step on flywheel where the clutch disc sits (ie: the clutch friction surface is higher than the rest of the flywheel).
• Pedal effort is slightly increased over the stock clutch due to the greater clamping force this clutch has.
• If your clutch hydraulics are weak or old, then you should absolutely consider replacing them at the same time you replace the clutch kit.
• See the Related Products that are below this listing on this page to order clutch hydraulic cylinders.
Exedy Clutch - Made in Japan
2022 07 01