|Availability:||Out of stock|
Please order from our new eCom site at: www.shopraddcruisers.ca
Forged 4340 Steel I-Beam Construction
ARP 2000 Connecting Rod Bolts
Supplied only as a matched set of 6 Connecting Rods. Not individually.
If you are repairing or rebuilding your engine, you must carefully consider whether you replace one or two rods, or the whole set.
• Rod sets are balanced for overall weight within +/- 1 gram of each other
• The rods are also matched to provide matching piston protrusions across the board
• Both the big end and small ends are CNC machined and Sunnen honed for perfect fit of the connecting rod bearings and the wrist pin
• Manufactured for 200HP+per cylinder
• ARP2000 conrod bolts (1520 MPa)
• 40CrNiMoA (4340) forged steel billets
• Heat treated to 36-40 HRC
• Al/Si/Bronze alloy small end bushes
• 33mm wrist (gudgeon) pin
• Shot peen finish
Individual rods - whether new or re-used - will require balancing for end-to-end and overall weight, as well as being resized to provide the correct piston protrusion, evenly across all cylinders, to match the other rods, which can be time consuming and costly.
Save time and money and greatly simplify your life by doing the job right the first time; replace your rods with a matched set of brand new connecting rods.
Diesel Performance Parts:
Replaces Toyota pn:
Note: that a 'proper' 1HZ-T has different pistons from a standard 1HZ and requires the 1HDT style connecting rods as the wrist pin is located further down the piston. If you are not sure what you have, please contact us.
Diesel Power Performance Parts - Engineered in Australia
Very High Quality Aftermarket
2022 06 28
conrods, con rod